Tuesday 22 October 2013

So I haven't been on here in a while!!

So, a short update is needed!
I haven't been on here in a while because I've actually done so much stuff, and I've been way too busy to even write anything!

What's more...my new camera hasn't even come yet which is making me sad a bit :( haha. But hopefully that will get sorted out today. If worse comes to worse...I'll be £200 well off again anyway, which I could REALLY do with right now! But I'm going to stay positive and hope that Royal Mail are just taking the pee a bit. -.- it's been a good couple of weeks now though so I'm starting to become impatient.

On the other hand, I'm doing a photoshoot with my friend (and model) Jess, on Thursday afternoon in Cleethorpes...and hopefully the weather will stay dry otherwise it's just going to go to ploppp. :) but that should be lots of fun!

I'll write about last Wednesdays photoshoot of Hard To Be Wise, in a separate post including a few images!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment