Monday 14 October 2013

Pretty Excited for the near future. :)

On Wednesday I've got a photoshoot of a band involving one of my good pals, Dean Garrod who recently sang solo at Grimsby Pride 2013 (You were amazing by the way)! Which is set up from as part of a Music course at a local college located not that far from me. :)

Happy birthday to Dean today as well, hope you had an amazing day mate! :)


I'm certainly hoping that we'll get some great shots from Wednesday, I'm feeling pretty positive so definitely looking forward to seeing the outcome images! :) Will definitely be finding time to put some up on here. There's so much to write about and show you, I'll still be adding photos from a year back on here in close weeks to come. I really wish I started this blog sooner, I love writing and ranting about things way too much for my own good!

Also, I'm getting quite a few shoots booked in for end of this month and currently got 3 to sort out for the end of November! Two of which are going to be Christmas photoshoots with little kiddies! So should be adorable! ;D


Exciiiiited much! :D

Updates soooon! Still haven't got my new camera yet, so review is on the waiting list! No worries. :)

Chat soon. Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment