Sunday 6 October 2013

I know I literally just wrote about this in my previous post like ten minutes ago....but

This is like a whole new step up!

I'm feeling really confident with all this photography stuff I'm doing. Recently I've really really kitted myself out, and I'm stoked to use everything. :D

Laura bought me a portable backdrop set with black white and green drops, which are amazing by the way :D we used them for when I did a photoshoot of her...SO HAPPY.

I bought a new flower petal head hood for the lens for outdoor shots with the dazzling sun this winter and autumn months!

I've been using my light diffusers a lot more for effects n shhiiiizle!

And now, a whole new camera body altogether, which is debating me after some time of getting used to the new one and trying it out n stuff... selling my Canon Rebel 1000D?! Unsure AS OF YET, but I know I'll definitely be selling one of the lens' because whats the point in having two of the same, ey. :) especially a careful person like me...I doubt I'll be needing it as back up. (do.not.jinx.yourself.sam.EEK)

I really feel like I'm moving forward with this. :)

Got a band photoshoot coming up on the 16th of this month, so I'm really hoping I get the new camera and test it all out before then, it's like just under 2 weeks away, so I don't see why not. :) AAAH. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment