Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hard To Be Wise

Okay so last Wednesday I told you about a photoshoot I was doing of a bunch of lads druing band practice, one of which I knew from a long time ago, and it went really well!

They were all so lovely, and although their style of music is by far not my cup of tea in regards to Genre, I loved it. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone's playing part was perfect, and although they said after the song they finished practicing that that particular time they sang it was "Sh*t" it wasn't it was actually wonderful, if that really was their idea and sounding of rubbish, then they must be awesome when they have it spot on.

Outstanding performance and day. I really enjoyed it and hope to see them again soon for a shoot in the studio or on location. :)

Below are just two of the images I took. You can find more at my photography page. :)

www.facebook.com/SamanthaFinnPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment