Thursday 3 October 2013

Hi guys!


Haven't updated or posted in a couple of days, but here's an insight as to what I've been up to!

Yesterday I managed to go into the University in my area, with a friend and get into the studio to do some shots! Now it's been a good year and half since I've last been in the studio, which was in college so I was so excited!

Anyway! We had a lot of fun and I got some absolutely lovely shots of Jess, I'm really impressed, so will be taking advantage of her offers in future! The images will be perfect for commercial use I must say! :)


Here's a cheeky one! (Excuse the pun haha)



Also! I had my first driving lesson since I had my little blip collision on the road 3 weeks ago, safe to say I was pooiiiing it ALL day! The new car threw me a bit, but by the end of the lesson I was back to normal again. My heart was pounding at MANY stages, but I guess that was bound to happen.
My instructor explained how I was nothing like this even on my very first lesson I did ever! On my very first lesson ever I was so confident and rearing to go! And this lesson I...I wasn't a nervous wreck as such, but I was alot more aware and paranoid about things without the "f**k it let's do it" approach as I've had for all my other lesson! But I'm pleased with how it went...could have been horrific, but I got there in the end! Roll on next lesson! :D

Hopefully other things will be going forward now I've had my month of mishaps. :)

Start of StopTober! ;) bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment