Friday 4 October 2013

It really annoys me!

When I'm at work and people take over me packing the bags for them, and they're really efffing snotty about it! Like wtf man, I'm offering to pack your sh*t, and it's partly my job anyway so just let me get on with it? No need to be rude. Fair enough if you say "It's okay I'll pack if you like", but no! Snatching or roughly dragging the bag away as I go to pick it up. Come on, are we serious?

Or they're constantly checking the screen to see whether I've reduced something for them, like HELLO YES I CAN SEE THE REDUCE STICKER xoxoxox, jeeeeeze -.- way to make me feel like an idiot? And point it out at me in a voice as if to say "you usually forget to reduce" attitude, and it just really peeeeeees me off, like OMG go away.

Gggggggrrrr!

I've wanted to write this post all day!

*releeease!* aaah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment