Sunday 29 September 2013

Update

Hi there again guys! :)
I said I'd update you on my new petalhead hood for my camera, so here I am....uuupadating you!

I haven't actually been out to try it properly yet, but I have fixed it to the camera and gone around the house (I know that doesn't make a difference whatsoever because that's controlled lighting) BUT here's the pros and cons:

Pros:

- The fit is strong onto the filter screw.
- Hard and sturdy plastic, so you get what you pay for, not the cheap plastic stuff.
- Doesn't look cheap and nasty, looks professional.
- Does it's purpose for a great price.

Cons:

- Although it fits strongly onto the filter screw, you have to think about it instead of being able to put it on quiclky, which for some people may be annoying depending on preference.
- You can't pack it away onto the camera as it doesn't have the screw setting on the otherside (turning it the other way so it basically hugs the lens) which makes it nice for putting in camera bags, but with people like me, it doesn't matter much at all.
- Moves around with the lens on "AUTO mode". Though, when you're on Manual setting it doesn't do this.


At the minute it has a '10% off' offer, so take a look and get your hands on this fab cheap lens hood and add it to your kit!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130641425195?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

No comments:

Post a Comment