Wednesday 25 September 2013

Marmaris and shenanigans. :)

Last week I went to Marmaris in Turkey for a week with the Girlfriend. :)
It was so lovely, and so nice and romantic at times. I had such a good time, and it was both of our first time without our parents being there, which made it pretty special. 

The only downside was the men who owned places like the gift shops or "knock off" shops that they have absolutely everywhere baring in mind. They were horrible! Absolutely disgusting. They are actually the reason I wont ever choose to go back there. It made the holiday awkward because all the time, we'd want to avoid them at all costs. 
Most of them are like LEACHES. They are obsessed with sex and girls. Shouting and asking if me my girlfriend and him want a gangbang? Yet he was telling us he's tired from f**king his wife excuse my language ..yes WIFE every night? What an idiot. You get looked at like you're a piece of meat everywhere you go.
Funny thing was, we passed a place where a sign said "No hassle" but as we walked past a waiter shouts to us " CHIIIICKS" raising his eyebrows as if to call us over. No. Just nooo? Why?! g.o.a.w.a.y GOD.

Don't get me wrong....The country is gorgeous, the boat trip was romatic and peacful, yet hilarious at the same time and I loved every minute of the holiday! But wow, some people in this world! Stunned.

Nevertheless, I got some pretty fine images on my camera of the week, so I'll be sure to post them at some point when I work out how to use this thing! 

Cheerio. :)

www.facebook.com/SamanthaFinnPhotography
www.facebook.com/SJFGAGA19x

No comments:

Post a Comment