Monday 30 September 2013

Competition and businesses on Facebook

There seems to be a lot of competition within the photography industry on Facebook lately, and I don't really like it. But in a way I do?

It took me long enough to finally pick up the courage to make my photography page because there is SO much criticism out there and so many horrible people, and then one day I thought why not.

Anyway, my point is...ever since this day I've noticed a S**T load of other Photography pages of other teens I know and stuff, and yeah fair enough...whatever, that's fine. But the stress and competition it's put on me and the rest of is, is so intense! Like what the hell? Where did this even all come from?

It's like, calm down guys...it's basically a place to blog your work and get feedback and an audience! Not piss on each others fire. And be absolute c*nts to each other?

In a way I'm liking and enjoying the pressure, gives me more of a reason to boost myself and set new objectives and directions, so cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment