Monday 15 December 2014

So, I received a letter in the post!

To my surprise, it was from the University I was supposed to be going to this September just gone.

They've sent me a letter to apply for 2015 /2016 course year, after cancelling the course this year because of there not being enough applicants.

See the thing is I got really downhearted about it when I got the letter saying they're sorry to tell me that the curriculum has been cancelled. And I kind of lost interest in wanting to go to university, reading that I had automatic entry to the course deferring to next year.
The real question is, do I want to risk applying again..to only be let down again?

The university itself has had a a little track record in August cancelling various courses because of not enough applicants and the uni has only been open 2.. neeeearly 3 years now. I don't see my course pulling through this year or the coming next 3 years to even complete the degree? My friend can't complete her uni course into second year because there aren't enough people to provide a class worth putting on? So her having that experience is making me not want to risk £6,000 on something I may not be able to complete in the comfort of my hometown due to money issues! Hmmmm.

I think I'll pass, I'm doing just fine and I'm happy without the Uni troubles!

Power on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment