Sunday 12 July 2015

Fujifilm instax mini!


When out in London back in early June I bagged myself a Fujifilm instant camera from Urban Outfitters - Oxford Street and I'm in absolute looooove with it! 


I really wish the films weren't so expensive as I used 20 pieces in 3 days and resisting myself to 3 days was so so hard anyway as once I get snapping I can't stop!!




Drop me a line if you have any idea of any places to get the 'mini films from for good prices, I'd be so very grateful! Mail me @ samanthajofinn@hotmail.com


Anyway! Using the camera is really easy and simple, it has a few settings to choose for which weather 'condition' you're in and a indoor setting. Simply choose your setting and click the shutter button, it's that easy! I would recommend not using the camera for up-close shots that any closer than arms width as you're gonna end up with a softer not-so-focused image! (I did this and what could've been an amazing image, turned out to be a minor disappointment because of the image not being sharp! Daaayum!)


Just look at how beautiful that is! Definitely recommend!
Go grab one in many colours at Urban Outfitters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment