Tuesday 18 November 2014

Disposable Camera...lets try something different!

Okay so the last time I had used a disposable camera was probably late 2005 when I'd been on a holiday with my Mum! So that's a real long time, about 9 years ago and I was only 11 years old! :)
I've used film cameras since, and I honestly don't know why they're still not as 'Fashionable' if-you-like, as they were many moons ago! They're fantastic.
I love the -not knowing- of the outcome until you develop the film! (Another thing I miss doing myself, developing and processing film, sad times!)
Anyway, last Christmas I got this nifty disposable camera bought from Urban Outfitters. and I'm in love with it! It has cats all over the packaging and seriously I never want to use it. But, I was saving it for a special event or something. :)
Apparently when I take photos with this camera it will put cute things on the photo. Images of cats, writing such as "MEOW", whiskers and just some random stuff involving cats! Which is quite cool I thought! :)

I'm going to Sheffield on 20th November to go to another Lady Gaga concert for the #artRAVE :)
I thought that because this is going to be a MUCHMUCH quieter show than Manchester and other places such as Birmingham and London etc, this would give me a cheeky opportunity to use this! As I wont get bashed about as much in the standing area as it hasn't sold out, giving me more room to do what I got to do haha!
I'm going to see A Day To Remember the next day in Sheffield also, so if I have any film left I'll try some shots there too. But I doubt I will. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure i'll post another post as to 1, how the show was 2, if the film processed and printed out okay and 3, if all goes to plan... the images themselves!
I'm taking my Nikon camera anyway too so I'll still post photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment