Sunday 12 January 2014

University

So, as I was saying in my previous post..I am in hope to go to University in September to continue my Education in my passionate field.
I took my gap year or so to help me explore and define myself in regards to my personal photography, and although I don't have a set idea on what I love most (which I think is great) I find I'm ready to take my next step.
I haven't found the exact passion in my photography because frankly, I'm still discovering the world and there's so much more out there that I haven't explored yet. Although these past 6 months I have took a turn into bringing myself up through the likes of Facebook, I have been drawn to a lot of Child/Baby Photography, but this isn't where I am going to stop and I don't think I'd settle down and do that one subject for a living in the future, but I love doing those type shoots, nevertheless!
I've loved going on holiday and going to concerts to capture images from different types of activity this year. It's endless what you can do with a camera, and I don't think everyone will ever touch the sides.
I'm so excited what the industry can become in the future, it has so much potential. :)

I'm excited to see whether I get the place at Uni, it will be a great next 3 years in my life, enjoying learning more and more about the subject. I just want to get better and better at it and not stop.

I sound so, so geeky right now! Ah well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment